Friday 25 October 2019

Rarotonga trip

  Rarotonga trip


Optimistically I entered the plane. Several passengers
boarded the domestic plane which unfortunately had no tv’s.
Sadly my younger sister Bailey was a part of our group. 
The only thing that made me feel relieved was my
Brother not coming. ‘Yay let's have a little excitement on our
trip since he’s not coming’ my sister yelled with a satisfied
expression.


 The time we got to the airport was at 4:00am and it took off

at 6:12am. 


So, let's get back to the point, we boarded the plane, blah
blah, ohh yeah, that’s right, we took off at a really fast speed
and on the outside of the plane, I could hear zoom noises
from this spinny thingy. I literally don't know what it’s called,
but found out that it is a propellor.


Secondly, we arrived at the Auckland airport, the plane we took,
was the International plane. For breakfast I had eggs and
sausage but I just didn’t eat all my eggs. Next I listened to
GoGo from BTS, I couldn’t believe it, but I was literally dancing
to it. You are probably wondering how but I don't even know how.


Kaplonk! We landed. I was so excited to know what Rarotonga
finally looked like, when we got outside it was blistering hot.
I could barely breathe, but I did. 


So after, we got our gear and left the airport. We arrived at the
resort. We all had a group and our own villa. My group name
was Special and the other groups are Team Sparkle. My sister
was in Team A, Janes group and Team Pop Corn Eater’s,
Maniera group. 


‘’Ooh, it’s cold!’’ said Liarah, as we jumped into the pools
to cool down. It had a little slide, well not that little. We started
doing new things. I think nobody has done like lying down on
your stomach, going to do a dive. 


Joyfully, we started to play games, like tag. So whenever
I got tagged, I’d say ‘ Your not allowed to go in the deep end
because I can’t swim over there’ sometimes they would say
‘’nah that's just cheating’’ or they would say ‘’fine’’.


Lastly, I was overjoyed that Rarotonga
is the best place to go on a trip for a week.
If your family wants to go overseas, you just say Rarotonga.
That’s my holiday story thank you for listening.
Are there any questions. 

Nela that was amazing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.